- "I don't have time to babysit you hosers, so get your shit together, eh?"
- —Bigfeetz the Sasquatch
Bigfeetz the Sasquatch is an original character designed by TheAgent41. Bigfeetz the Sasquatch resides in the Insaniteam universe.
Once a normal Canadian sasquatch living with his mate and child, the gruff, no-nonsense Bigfeetz decided to get his revenge by killing and stealing the equipment of the next hunter he saw. Assisted by his sidekick Ms. Hootsington the owl, Bigfeetz has joined the Insaniteam as their long-range marksman. His comically-serious attitude makes him a stark contrast to the rest of his teammates.
Once a normal gruff sasquatch living in the forests of Canada, Bigfeetz was constantly on the run from hunters trying to prove his existence. After his mate and child were killed by hunters, Bigfeetz decided to take things into his own manly hands. The next time he encountered a hunter, he decided to viciously attack and kill said hunter. He stole his clothes and weapons and, upon making his way back to the hunter's camp, Bigfeetz found a barn owl trapped in a cage. He released and befriended the owl and named it Ms. Hootsington.
Bigfeetz applied to be a part of the team, one of the few members to do so voluntarily. He did so because he needed an outlet to vent his grief for the loss of his family.
Bigfeetz is a six-foot sasquatch with tan skin, brown hair, and a muscular frame. He has large sideburns and a gray goatee with a brown soul patch.
Bigfeetz wears the clothes of the hunter he skilled. These clothes consist of a pair of blue denim jeans, a red plaid flannel shirt that is missing its right sleeve, an orange reflective vest, and a dark red fur trapper hat.
Bigfeetz, despite being a Canadian hunter sasquatch surrounded by other wacky characters, is a comically serious individual, seemingly unfazed to the insanity happening around him. He constantly speaks in a deep, guttural voice and has a very prominent "surrounded by idiots" attitude. He feels as though he is the only sane member of the team and feels that he is essentially stuck as a babysitter supervising his less serious teammates. He tends to be a bit of a loner and doesn't interact much with the rest of the team unless he is forced to.
- Hunting Firestick: Bigfeetz is armed with a high-powered hunting rifle outfitted with a sniper scope, allowing him to pick off his opponents from vast distances.
- Disarmer: If he needs to engage in close-range combat, Bifeetz is "armed" with the severed arm, complete with missing sleeve, of the poor hunter he killed, which he can use as a blunt object.
- Ms. Hootsington: Bigfeetz was a friend to all forest critters, and his friend Ms. Hootsington the owl is joining him in his adventures. Bigfeetz can sic his owl on his opponents to distract them and make them an easier target.
- Shhhrub: This ability allows Bigfeetz to hide inside a small inconspicuous bush to avoid detection.
- Boom! Headshot: This ability allows Bigfeetz to deal major critical hits if he scores a headshot while aiming through his scope.
- Ladyfeetz: Mate, deceased
- Teenyfeetz: Son, deceased
- Insaniteam: An elite task force of insane soldiers who offer their services to the highest bidder.
- Pinpoint the Velociraptor: Teammate
- Deep Trouble: Teammate
- Roxy Octane: Teammate
- Geiger: Teammate
- Sophie Rousseau: Teammate
- Amazonite: Teammate
- Carl, Destroyer of Planets and Other Such Things: Teammate
- Wizard Puppy: Teammate
- Radical Randy: Teammate
- Mr. Tatters: Teammate
- Unnamed hunter: Victim, deceased
- Bigfeetz's ideal voice actor would be American actor Lance Henrickson (Alien, Tarzan, Harbinger Down).
- Bigfeetz's name was designed to make the plural of "Bigfoot" to be as grammatically-incorrect as possible.
- Bigfeetz speaks in a thick Canadian accent.